Parkinson's Awareness! Parkinson's Awareness!

Sweet!

That was pretty cool and funny. Plus, the thing with the username is pretty cool! (How do you do that?) Anyway, awsome!

cHunter responds:

I'll copy and paste from a previous review I wrote which explains the technique to get a username to show up:

"Oh, that trick to get a username is really easy. You see, NG sends the embedded flash file the username of the person logged in under the variable "ng_username" so you just use that when you want the username to show up."

There you have it!

Random Occurences 2 Random Occurences 2

Cool

Pretty cool, but it could have used backround music.

Random Violent Fight Random Violent Fight

It's OK

It was OK. You could have speeded up the framerate a little more. The reason I gave it a 4 and not 0 is because of the music, and it wasn't a horrible stick figure animation. (And, if you play it again, the music goes twice).

Emby responds:

Well I slowed the framerate so you could actually tell what was going on. And yeah, I'm aware of the music thing.

A Funny Pivot A Funny Pivot

Cool!

Usually, newgrounds is full of stupid stick animations, put this one is pretty cool and funny! Very cool!

Apple mac ad parody Apple mac ad parody

Disapointed

I thought it would be much more

THe Stick Hero THe Stick Hero

improvement

needs improvement. I like the music though.

StickMan's story StickMan's story

need improving

I like the idea, but it was a little short, and reading the words with all the colorful lines was kind of annoying. It was a little funny (very little) but the idea is godd. Again, it needs improving.

karizma565 responds:

thx for review ;)

Turd of the Week Turd of the Week

very funny!

sweet! keep making stuff like this!