Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

914 seconds!

This game was awesome! So fun! I love how this game is so addicting. How do you come up with this stuff?

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

I beat it!

This game is amazing! I beat it, but it was very very very difficult. Props on that. This game rocked! Also, check out the Newgrounds Pass 3 Thread in the BBS. Once again, great game!

How fast can you click How fast can you click

129!!!

I cheated by highlighting the button with tab, and I held down the space button. Anyway, 129, and great game!

I want gold! I want gold!

Funny

Very funny. No offence to the olympics, but why did that guy do that? Anyway, that was funny, and a good game!

Random Ship Game Random Ship Game

???

What is the point of the game? From what I saw, it was just two ships moving around! Do I really have to explain?

Sirius168 responds:

Like I said, it's my second try at flash, what more would you expect?

Help Me Find My Dog! Help Me Find My Dog!

Pop-up

Plase, Newgrounds members, stop making stupid pop ups! They are just a waste of flash. They have no point. so, 0.

Planet Platformer Planet Platformer

Sweet!

Don't care what they say, but that was awsome! It was challenging in some parts, but a little easy in others. You get props from me!

Laser Mani Laser Mani

Pretty good!

That was a sweet game. I'm gave it a 6 because when I played, I just went through the right wall and stayed there for like 5 minutes. I'm not sure if it's just my computer or something, but all you people out there, try going throuhg the right wall. I swear it worked for me. I got over 10000 points. Tell me if I was right or wrong.

Flash Game Tutorial 101 Flash Game Tutorial 101

Sweet!

It was awsome! I got everything to work except the health bar. That's the only thing that needs work. still, 10/10!

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Sweet!

Great game, but is there any other way to cheat on level 10? I can't beat it!