Parkinson's Awareness! Parkinson's Awareness!

Sweet!

That was pretty cool and funny. Plus, the thing with the username is pretty cool! (How do you do that?) Anyway, awsome!

cHunter responds:

I'll copy and paste from a previous review I wrote which explains the technique to get a username to show up:

"Oh, that trick to get a username is really easy. You see, NG sends the embedded flash file the username of the person logged in under the variable "ng_username" so you just use that when you want the username to show up."

There you have it!

Random Occurences 2 Random Occurences 2

Cool

Pretty cool, but it could have used backround music.

Random Violent Fight Random Violent Fight

It's OK

It was OK. You could have speeded up the framerate a little more. The reason I gave it a 4 and not 0 is because of the music, and it wasn't a horrible stick figure animation. (And, if you play it again, the music goes twice).

Emby responds:

Well I slowed the framerate so you could actually tell what was going on. And yeah, I'm aware of the music thing.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

914 seconds!

This game was awesome! So fun! I love how this game is so addicting. How do you come up with this stuff?

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

I beat it!

This game is amazing! I beat it, but it was very very very difficult. Props on that. This game rocked! Also, check out the Newgrounds Pass 3 Thread in the BBS. Once again, great game!

How fast can you click How fast can you click

129!!!

I cheated by highlighting the button with tab, and I held down the space button. Anyway, 129, and great game!